Friday, February 17, 2012

"Whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it"

Mark 8:34 - 9:1

And he called to him the multitude with his disciples, and said to them, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it; and whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? For what can a man give in return for his life? For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels." And he said to them, "Truly, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death before they see that the kingdom of God has come with power."

-----------------------------

Uno ma’y pinaka-hinung’dan nan pagka-panganak sanan uno man an pinaka-importante na puhunan nan tawo dinhi sa kalibutan?

Ini an pangtana na marajaw seguro hisgutan nato kuman.

An hinungdan nan ato kapanganakan -- para nato mahibalik ra ‘sab kan God an ato utang na kinabuhi kay pinabuyos ra man Nija dato ini.

Amo na kinahanglan mamuhunan kita nan pagka-maligdong, matarong sanan malimpiyo na kinabuhi dinhi sa kalibutan para angajan kita na moatubang kan God pag-abot nan panahon.

Nangutana si Jesus kon uno ma’y ikahatag nan tawo agi’g bajad (nija kan God) para sa ija nadawat na gasa, an kinabuhi.

Kon kabajaran an hisgutan, dili ni God kinahanglan an ato kuwarta, kapasidad, abilidad o uno pa man na ato ibajad Dija -- Sija na Tag-ija sanan Tagamugna nan tanan sa kalibutan.

Kuman, uno ma’y angajan na ibalik nato kan God?

An ato pagka-masun’danon sa Ija mga balaod sanan an ato pag-gajang nan ato tibook kinabuhi para sa Ija kahimayaan amo ra'y gajud ato mahibajad Dija.

-----------------------------

"Lord Jesus Christ, I want to follow you as your disciple. I gladly offer all that I have to you. Take and use my life as a pleasing sacrifice of praise to your glory."

---