Monday, April 30, 2012

"I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly"

John 10:1-10

“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber; but he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the gatekeeper opens; the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers." This figure Jesus used with them, but they did not understand what he was saying to them. So Jesus again said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All who came before me are thieves and robbers; but the sheep did not heed them. I am the door; if any one enters by me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.

--------------------------

An isa ka marajaw na pastol maghatag nan kalinaw sanan seguridad sa ija mga binantajan na mga karnero.

Pastol an simbolo ni God permi na taggamit sa balaanong libro – “The Lord is my Shepherd,” “O Shepherd of Israel,” “We are his people, and the sheep of his pasture” sanan mahamok pa na na mga berso.

Amo ‘sab an Messiah, Sija ‘sab an Pastol nan mga tawo ni God – “He will feed his flock like a shepherd, he will gather the lambs in his arms.”

Si Jesus an Good Shepherd, iula Nija an Ija kinabuhi para hanapon sanan isalbar an mga nawaya na mga karnero.

Waya’y mga karnero dinhi sa ato pero ma-imagine nato na an isa ka shepherd permi gajud nagbantay sa ija mga karnero, na ipusta nija an ija kinabuhi, segurado lamang sija na may kalinaw sanan segurado na safe an ija mga tagbantajan.

Amo ‘sab si Lord, permi ‘sab Sija buyat an mga mata sanan abri an mga talinga para masegurado lamang na an Ija mga anak kabantajan nan marajaw sanan segurado na ‘lingkawas sa mga kadaot.

--------------------------

 "Lord Jesus, you always lead me in the way of peace and safety. May I never doubt your care nor stray from your ways. Keep me safe in the shelter of your presence."

---