Monday, May 21, 2012

"Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world"

John 16:29-33

His disciples said, "Ah, now you are speaking plainly, not in any figure! Now we know that you know all things, and need none to question you; by this we believe that you came from God." Jesus answered them, "Do you now believe? The hour is coming, indeed it has come, when you will be scattered, every man to his home, and will leave me alone; yet I am not alone, for the Father is with me. I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

--------------------------

Dinhi na nagpadayag nan mga disipulo nan ila pagtuo kan Jesus na gikan gajud Sija kan God.

Pero tagpasidan’an sila ni Jesus na magka-tabu’agja sanan mag-ija-ija na sila sa ila ija-ija na kinabuhi, kinabuhi na permi may kalinaw.

Sa kalibutan, may mga kasamok kuno, laong pa ni Jesus dila, pero an kalinaw permi jaon dila kay sila man amo’y sinug’dan nan ini na kalinaw, kalinaw na gikan gajud kan Jesus.

An Holy Spirit amo’y maghatag dato tanan nan paglaum nan gahum na gugma sanan hugot na pagtuo sa ato God.

Nagatuo ba kita na waya gaju’y makabuyag dato sa gugma ni God pinaagi kan Christ Jesus?

--------------------------

 "Lord Jesus, help me to trust in your saving power, especially when I meet adversities and trials. Give me your peace when I am troubled and let me know the joy of your victory over sin and death."

----