Wednesday, May 09, 2012

“ He who abides in me, and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit”

John 15:1-8

"I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch of mine that bears no fruit, he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. You are already made clean by the word which I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in me, and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. If a man does not abide in me, he is cast forth as a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire and burned. If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be my disciples.

---------------------------

Maka-pamalandong ba usahay kita nan kamatuoran na ingka-bunyagan kita?

Kay an gasa nan pagdawat nan Holy Spirit, ato na man tag-tagamtam kada gutlo nan ato kinabuhi disde nan inbunyagan kita.

An Spirit na dinhi na nan pagkamugna pa nan kalibutan, an Spirit na gikan kan Jesus, amo man ‘sab an Spirit na ato tagdawat nan pagbunyag dato.

Pero malisod para dato an paghimo nan mga pamaagi na makasunod kita kan Jesus.

Ugsa na kinahanglan lamang na mag-abide kita kan Jesus kay tag-sa’aran man ‘sab kita Nija na “as I abide in you.”

Nagsalig ba kita sa abiding presence ni Lord sa ato mga kinabuhi?

---------------------------

"Lord Jesus, may I be one with you in all that I say and do. Draw me close that I may glorify you and bear fruit for your kingdom. Inflame my heart with your love and remove from it anything that would make me ineffective or unfruitful in loving and serving you as my All."

---