Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Do not throw your pearls before swine"



"Do not give dogs what is holy; and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under foot and turn to attack you. So whatever you wish that men would do to you, do so to them; for this is the law and the prophets. "Enter by the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is easy, that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard, that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

--------------------------

Uno man na tag-kompara man ni Jesus dinhi an perlas sanan kabalaanon nadto sa mga iro sanan mga baboy?

Amo seguro kay an kabalaanon ni God, gusto man Nija igahin dato, kabalaanon na dili kabajaran nan bahandi o kuwarta.

Sa imbitasyon ni Jesus dato sa Ija Eucharist, kinahanglan mosuod kita dinhi sa Ija lamesa Nija na preparado sanan takos.

Simple ra an mensahe dinhi – na pilion nato an angajan sanan marajaw na dayan patunong sa gingharian ni God.

An Holy Spirit na tagpadaya ni Jesus amo’y magbag’o sa ato mga kinabuhi.

Kuman, andam na ba kita na pabut’an lamang nato an Holy Spirit na amo’y magbag’o sanan maglimpiyo dato pinaagi sa Ija waya’y katapusan na gugma?

--------------------------

"Let me love you, my Lord and my God, and see myself as I really am – a pilgrim in this world, a Christian called to respect and love all whose lives I touch, those in authority over me or those under my authority, my friends and my enemies. Help me to conquer anger with gentleness, greed by generosity, apathy by fervor. Help me to forget myself and reach out towards others."

---