Thursday, October 24, 2019

Thursday (October 24): "I came to cast fire upon the earth"

Gospel:  Luke 12:49-53
"I came to cast fire upon the earth; and would that it were already kindled! I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how I am constrained until it is accomplished! Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division; for henceforth in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three; they will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against her mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law."

Reflection:
Dilaab. Amo ini an buot ipasabot ni Lord Jesus dinhi - an dilaab nan Ija gugma na atô tagdawat pinaagi nan Holy Spirit na atô tag-angkon sa kinahilad’man nan atô mga kasing-kasing.

Mahitabô an pagka-bahin-bahin sanan waya’y pagka-hiusa nan pamilya kay an pagtoo nan kada isa kan God amo ma’y ila tag-una  sa ila paningkamot na maka-angkon nan pasaylo sanan grasya ni God na ipadangat Nija sa tanan.

May seryoso na epekto sa ato mga kinabuhi an mensahe dinhi nan Ebanghelyo.

An atô loyalty kan God amo gaju’y permi mauna kaysa sa atô pamilya.

"Lord Jesus, may the fire of your love consume me and transform my life that I may truly desire nothing more than life with you. Fill me with the power of your Holy Spirit that I may always seek to please you and do your will."