Thursday, May 03, 2012

" If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them"

John 13:16-20

Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him. If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them. I am not speaking of you all; I know whom I have chosen; it is that the scripture may be fulfilled, `He who ate my bread has lifted his heel against me.' I tell you this now, before it takes place, that when it does take place you may believe that I am he. Truly, truly, I say to you, he who receives any one whom I send receives me; and he who receives me receives him who sent me."

--------------------------

Inhibay’an na daan ni Jesus na luiban Sija nan isa sa disciples Nija, pero inpasag’dan ra lamang Nija kon uno’y mahitabo.

Makalikay unta Sija sa sunod na mahitabo kay lagi hinbay’an na man daan Nija, pero imbes na molikay, aja man hinuon Sija magpadayag nan Ija gugma nadto sa Ija mga higaya, apil pa gajud an tawo na moluib Dija.

Dinhi nato hikit’i an puro na gugma ni Jesus sa tawo na bisan hangtud sa Ija kamatajon sa krus, Ija inpasag’dan lamang na mahitabo an mga panhitabo.

Taglang’an kita ni Jesus na kon sin’o an modawat Dija, modawat ‘sab kan God na amo’y nagpadaya Dija – amo ini an tinood na gugma ni God dato tanan.

Sa parte nato kuman, andam ba kita na motindog para kan Jesus sa Ija krus nan kasip’ganan sanan pag-antos?

--------------------------

"Eternal God, who are the light of the minds that know you, the joy of the hearts that love you, and the strength of the wills that serve you; grant us so to know you, that we may truly love you, and so to love you that we may fully serve you, whom to serve is perfect freedom, in Jesus our Lord."

---