Friday, May 04, 2012

“Do not let your hearts be troubled!”

John 14:1-6

"Let not your hearts be troubled; believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And when I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way where I am going." Thomas said to him, "Lord, we do not know where you are going; how can we know the way?" Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me."

-------------------------

Sa pagproklama ni Jesus na Sija an dayan, sanan an kamatuoran, sanan an kinabuhi, dili lamang kon naghatag Sija nan advice sanan direksiyon sa tawo kondili Sija gajud an tinood na personal na agihan na kinahang'lan dili gajud nato hikalim'tan.

Pinaagi nan Ija pulong na makahatag nan kinabuhi sanan Espiritu, Ija kita personal taggiyahan kada adlaw ugsa na Sija gajud an tinood na dayan nato pasingod kan God.

Si Lord Jesus an kamatuoran - an tinood na kamatuoran na dili lamang ipadayag sa mga pulong kondili si Ija mga binuhatan o ehemplo nan Ija mga hinimuan.

Sija 'sab an kinabuhi - kinabuhi na inahatag ni God sa tanan pinaagi Dija; kinabuhi na puno nan kalipay sanan paglaum nan pagkasalbar, may tinood na kalinaw sanan kalipay na mahi-offer nato kan Jesus.

Mahimo ba nato na ihurar kan Jesus an ato mga kinabuhi para sa kahimayaan ni God?

-------------------------

"Lord Jesus, you fill us with the joy of your saving presence and you give us the hope of everlasting life with the Father in Heaven. Show me the Father that I may always know and glorify him."

---