Thursday, May 24, 2012

“May they become perfectly one”

John 17:20-26

"I do not pray for these only, but also for those who believe in me through their word, that they may all be one; even as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that  you have sent me. The glory which you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you have sent me and have loved them even as  you have loved me. Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to behold my glory which you have given me in your love for me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, the world has not known you, but I have known you; and these know that you have sent me. I made known to them your name, and I will make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them."

--------------------------

Permanente an pangaliya ni Jesus sa Ija Father sa langit na pag-isahon Nija an tanan mga nagtuo Dija sa gugma ni Lord.

Makilaya an mga disciple ni Jesus kay nagbatun sila tanan nan paghinigugma’ay sanan pagkahi’usa, tima’ilhan nan ila pagka-hug’pong para mahimo nila an mga trabahu’on para kan God.

Pagkahi’usa ‘sab nan tanan na mga nagdeklarar na si Jesus Christ, Lord, an ato ipangaliya kan God.

Kay tagmahal man anay kita tanan ni Jesus adeser kita mahugpong pinaagi sa bunyag, gusto ‘sab ni Lord na mabuhi kita sa gugma na jao’y pagkahi’usa.

Gusto ni Lord na makilaya Sija sanan higugmaon nan tanan mga tawo.

Tag-mahal sanan tag-akseptar ba nato tanan mga binunyagan na Kristiyanos isip mga igsoon kan Christ?

--------------------------

"Heaveny Father, have mercy on your people and heal the divisions in the body of Christ. May all Christian people throughout the world attain the unity for which Jesus prayed on the eve of his sacrifice. Renew in us the power of the Spirit that we may be a sign of that unity and a means of its growth. Increase in us a fervent love for all our brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ."

---