Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Sanctified and consecrated in God's truth"

John 17:11-19

And now I am no more in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one. While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me; I have guarded them, and none of them is lost but the son of perdition, that the scripture might be fulfilled. But now I am coming to you; and these things I speak in the world, that they may have my joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I do not pray that you should take them out of the world, but that you should keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. As you did send me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. And for their sake I consecrate myself, that they also may be consecrated in truth.

--------------------------

An himayaaon ni Jesus an Ija heavenly Father amo’y misyon Nija dinhi sa kalibutan ugsa na sa tanan Nija tagsulti sanan taghimo, para lamang gajud nija sun’don si God.

Adeser Sija magsakripisyo sa krus, pangaliya ni Jesus kan God na magkahugpong an mga disipulo sanan tanan na mga nagatuo Dija.

Pangaliya Nija na kita tanan mga tawo makighi’usa kan God the Father pinaagi sa Ija Anak sanan pinaagi sa Ija Holy Spirit – pakighi’usa sa tanan mga sakop nan lawas ni Christ.

An gugma ni Jesus sa Ija Father sa langit sanan gugma sa tanan mga tawo amo’y hinungdan nan Ija pagpakamatay sa krus na amo’y ‘sab bajad sa tanan mga kasay’anan sa kalibutan.

An pagtuman ni Jesus nan kabubut’on ni God an Ija ekspresyon nan Ija paghimaya sa Ija Father sa kalangitan.

Kuman sa ato mga kinabuhi, ato ba ini inhalad kan God para sa Ija gugma dato?

--------------------------

“Lord Jesus, take my life and make it wholly pleasing to you. Sanctify me in your truth and guide me by your Holy Spirit that I may follow you faithfully wherever you lead.”

---