Monday, July 02, 2012

"Teacher, I will follow you wherever you go"


Matthew 8:18-22

Now when Jesus saw great crowds around him, he gave orders to go over to the other side. And a scribe came up and said to him, "Teacher, I will follow you wherever you go."  And Jesus said to him, "Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man has nowhere to lay his head." Another of the disciples said to him, "Lord, let me first go and bury my father." But Jesus said to him, "Follow me, and leave the dead to bury their own dead."

---------------------

Kahadlok, mga panginahanglan na personal, mga pagpakabana sa iban na mga butang amo’y segurado na mopugong sa ato mga intesiyon na mosilbe kan Lord.

An pagbale-waya sa mga butang na mopugong sa ato paninguha na makapanilbihan sa Diyos amo’y kinahanglan nato mahimo kon gusto nato na si Lord amo’y ato bahandi sanan kalipay.

Waya’y pinaka-importante na buluhaton sa kalibutan na makalabaw pa kaysa sa serbisyo kan God, serbisyo na kinahanglan nato himoon para kasuklian nato an Ija karajaw.

Tag-saaran kita ni Jesus na kon andam kita na hikalim’tan an mga butang na ato tagbahandi sa kinabuhi, madawat nato sa isa ka gatos ka pilo-pilo an balor nan mga ini sanan ato ‘sab ma-eridar an kinabuhi na waya’y katapusan.

Ugsa, kinahanglan gajud na ialay nato kan God an ato kinabuhi sa tanan panahon.

---------------------

"Take, O Lord, and receive my entire liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my whole will. All that I am and all that I possess you have given me. I surrender it all to you to be disposed of according to your will.  Give me only your love and your grace – with these I will be rich enough and will desire nothing more.”

---