Tuesday, July 03, 2012

"Unless I see in his hands the prints of the nails, I will not believe"




Now Thomas, one of the twelve, called the Twin, was not with them when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord." But he said to them, "Unless I see in his hands the print of the nails, and place my finger in the mark of the nails, and place my hand in his side, I will not believe." Eight days later, his disciples were again in the house, and Thomas was with them. The doors were shut, but Jesus came and stood among them, and said, "Peace be with you." Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side; do not be faithless, but believing." Thomas answered him, "My Lord and my God!" Jesus said to him, "Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe."

---------------------

Sa ato halayum na pagtuo, ato matagamtam an presensiya nan nabanhaw na Lord sa ato mga kinabuhi.

An Holy Spirit an nagpamatuod kan Lord Jesus dato sanan nagtabang dato para kita molambo sa ato hibayo sanan pagsabot sa mga pamaagi ni God.

Pinaagi sa gasa nan pagtuo, ato tagproklama na si Jesus an ato personal na Lord sanan ato God.

Napatay pagkatapos nabanhaw si Jesus para ‘sab kita makatagamtam nan bag’o na kinabuhi iban Dija.

An Holy Spirit na tagpadaya Nija dato amo’y motabang dato para makilaya nato si Lord sanan makasunod kita sa Ija bag’o na paagi sa kinabuhi pinaagi sa gahum nan Ija pagkabanhaw.

Nagatuo ba kita sa mga pulong ni God sanan sa gahum nan Ija Holy Spirit?

---------------------

"Lord Jesus Christ, through your victory over sin and death you have overcome all the powers of darkness. Help me to draw near to you and to trust in your life-giving word. Fill me with your Holy Spirit and strengthen my faith in your promises and my hope in the power of your resurrection."

---